7th December 2015
3rd December 2015
- How to create Magento2 extension |link|
20th November 2015
12th November 2015
3rd November 2015
- Summarized details about Magento 2 payment gateways. |link|
27th October 2015
- Experience of a Magento1 developer getting started with Magento2
22th October 2015
- Official Magento2 documentation has updated instructions on how to install sample data and how to add Magento file system owner to the web server’s primary group.
- Max Yekaterynenko published a new blog post: Building Magento 2 Extension – CustomerGrid.
- FireBear Studio published a new blog post: An Introduction To The Magento 2 API
21th October 2015
- Alan Storm published a screencast: Magento 2: Installing Sample Data in the Merchant Beta.
17th October 2015
- Official Magento2 documentation is now searchable.
16th October 2015
- Ibnab published a new blog post: How to create custom menu in admin and change default font icon.
14th October 2015
11th October 2015
- A new section “How do I?” is published on the official Magento2 documentation.
7th October 2015
- FireBear Studio published a new blog post: The Magento 2 Performance Guide (out-of-the-box features, extensions, tips)
6th October 2015
- AheadWorks published a new blog post: Magento 2 Glossary for Non-Techies or How It’s Made.
- BelVG_com published a new blog post: How to Get access to working directories in Magento 2.0
4th October 2015
- Marius Strajeru published his presentations from Meet Magento Romania 2015 (Magento2 as CMS and How to write CRUD extension).
3rd October 2015
2nd October 2015
30th September 2015
- Two new updates are published on DevDocs: Clear directories during development and Entities of the Magento Testing Framework.
- BelVG_com published a new blog post: Shipping in Magento 2.0
28th September 2015
25th September 2015
20th September 2015
19th September 2015
- A new (official) video explaining key benefits of RequireJS in Magento 2 is published.
- Official Magento2 Docker container is published. However, still not ready for production, use it for testing only.
17th September 2015
- Alan Storm published a new blog post: Introduction to Magento 2 — No More MVC.
- FireBear Studio published a new blog post: Advanced Development with RequireJS (+ Magento 2 Tutorial)
- Bill Curtis created an extension: Webhooks for Magento 2.
16th September 2015
- Max Yekaterynenko published a new blog post: Magento 2 branches, composer packages and sample data.
15th September 2015
- Magento released a profiling tool for Magento2 that helps you inspect, debug, and optimize pages. The tool relies on Zend Server and Z-Ray.
14th September 2015
- Joshua Warren created a repository to help the community coordinate and discuss the process of learning Magento 2.
- SampleData now available on GitHub. It’s confirmed to be working in develop branch at the moment.
13th September 2015
- [don’t miss!] Karen Baker from WebShopApps wrote an excellent blog post: Building against Magento 2 – My Thoughts So far.
12th September 2015
- A new page is published on DevDocs: Templates XSS security.
- FireBear Studio published a new blog post: Magento 2 Command Line Tool (/bin/magento)
11th September 2015
- Two new pages are published on DevDocs: Create Magento File System Owner and Set file system ownership and permissions.
9th September 2015
5th September 2015
- A new page is published on DevDocs: How to use Varnish with Magento2.
- DevDocs team updated Magento Testing Framework section with two new pages: Fixture overview and Repository Overview.
4th September 2015
3rd September 2015
- Alan Storm published the last post in his ObjectManager series: Magento 2 Object Manager Plugin System.
- FireBear Studio published a new blog post: Magento 2 Redis Configuration.
- New guides on DevDocs to enable you to update components or upgrade core software.
1st September 2015
- A new page is published on DevDocs: New Magento CLI command to switch between developer, production modes, sets permissions, generates files, etc.
27th August 2015
- Redis documentation was added on Magento DevDocs.
- MageWorx published a new blog post: Exploring SEO Potential of Magento 2
- BelVG_com published a new blog post: Admin User Roles and Permissions in Magento 2.0
25th August 2015
- FireBear Studio updated the list of The Best Magento 2 Extensions and published a new blog post: Magento 2 Index Management.
- GoMage published a new blog post: Magento 2. Overview
21th August 2015
- MageWorld published a new blog post: How to create the configuration via backend for a custom module.
- Official Magento2 docs reorganized a section for extension developers. Many updates on a new page: PHP developer guide.
- Official Magento2 docs team published a great guide with everything you need to know about grids, forms, and so on: UI Library Components.
- Important update: If you created a Magento Composer project between 8/13 and 8/17, clear your Composer cache.
- MageInferno published a new blog post: How to Create a Template Block in Magento 2
- Module installation process may be broken at the moment. An issue on Github was created.
20th August 2015
- Unirgy developed a tool to automate as much as possible the initial porting of a Magento 1 extension to Magento2 Magento1 to Magento2 conversion script.
- Inchoo published a new blog post: Testing Magento 2 Data Migration Tool
18th August 2015
17th August 2015
16th August 2015
15th August 2015
12th August 2015
- Inchoo published a new blog post: Talking Merchant: migrating to Magento 2.
- Adam Moss published a new blog post: Beginner’s Guide to Installing Magento 2 using Composer.
10th August 2015
- Alan Kent published a new blog post: Composer and Connect and Patches! Oh My!
- BelVG_com published a new blog post: How to Create a Bundle Product in Magento 2.0.
7th August 2015
- AheadWorks published a new blog post: Reviews Management in Magento 2.0.
- BelVG_com published a new blog post: Magento 2 Extensions: Our View.
5th August 2015
- Magento DevDocs published a new page: installation guide with role-based installation, including composer create-project.
3rd August 2015
1st August 2015
- Cart2Cart published a new blog post: What Experts Think of Magento 2 [Infographic].
- Alan Kent published a quick note: Request for feedback on Improving Debug Logging in Magento 2.
31th July 2015
30th July 2015
- Andrey Dubina (from @BelVG_com) published a new blog post: How to Create Grouped Products in Magento 2.0.
29th July 2015
- Jeff Finkelstein published a new blog post: Magento 2.0 Community & Enterprise: Full Page Caching Explained.
26th July 2015
- Alex Lukyanov published a screencast: How To Make Customer Attribute.
24th July 2015
- Stjepan Udovicic (Inchoo) re-published blog post: Implementing payment gateway in Magento 2 for new checkout.
- Merchant Beta webinar recording is now available.
23th July 2015
- Alan Storm published a new blog post: Magento 2 Object Manager Preferences.
- Marko Martinovic launched MageMeter to help you track Magento2 performance.
22th July 2015
- Mark Shust published a new blog post: Setting Up Your Magento 2 Module The Right Way with Composer & Packagist.
19th July 2015
17th July 2015
- Alan Kent published a quick note: The Dreaded 70% and 98% Magento 2 Install Pauses.
- Dckap published Magento 2 Merchant Beta Release Webinar – Summary
16th July 2015
- Magento2 Merchant beta is released. Because of database changes, you need to reinstall it.
- Migration guide from Magento to Magento 2 is now completed.
- A new page on DevDocs is published: Introduction to Magento Testing Framework.
- A new page on DevDocs is published: Customize Email Templates.
15th July 2015
- Magento2 specific forum is created on Magento Official Forums.
- Mark Shust published a new post: Magento 2 Development with Docker on OS X.
14th July 2015
- Alan Storm published a new blog post: Magento 2’s Automatic Dependency Injection.
- Branko Ajzele published a quickie: Magento 2 – get current logged in user.
13th July 2015
10th July 2015
- Alan Storm published a new post: Magento 2 Object Manager.
- M-Connect Media published a new blog post: 5 Things You Need to Know About Magento 2 Before It’s Live
9th July 2015
- Magento2 Merchant Beta release webinar scheduled for 16th July. Insight into merchant features, migration & launch. here.